The following are True/False
1) Ribosomes are found in viruses?
2) The main consituent of a Gram positive cell wall is Peptidoglycan?
3) Bacterial cells have a large surface to volume ratio?
4) The cell wall may be a potential target for antibiotics?
5) The flagella allows substances in and out of the bacteria?
6) A plasmid is contained within the bacterial chromosome?
7) The space between the cytoplasmic membrane and the outer membrane is called the periplasm?
8) The outer membrane contains porins?
9) Bacteria are best measured in nanometers?
10) Pseudomonas bacteria have peritrichous flagella?